Here’s our champion from our latest battle Quetzalcoatl! See it and all the other submissions here. Or if you’d rather get beast updates in your inbox! Sign up for our newish, somewhat regular, newsletter below!
- The Tatty Bogle Entry # 2 “Stilted gate iszit than guv’ner? How’z bout you git o’er ‘ere an’ I brain ye wit me bot’l?” – Hey I said generally harmless, I never said nothing ’bout them being pleasant to talk to!
- The Tatty Bogle Entry # 1 Ha! So either this lil square jawed lad is wee as hell or those are some of the largest buttons I’ve ever seen! And it’s funny maybe it’s the potential energy in those cocked arms or maybe I just want ...
- Quetzalcoatl Entry # 10 While I’m calling this one looks a lil like a slow moving caterpillar Quetz, You gotta love that the finely side parted quaff is feathers but his beard is still mostly pubes!
- Quetzalcoatl Entry # 9 Man someone remind me to add these coasters to the list of ideas to steal! There was a great A Lee Martinez book with a Quetzalcoatl (Divine Misfortune I think?), this is pretty much exactly as i imagined him! And ...
- Quetzalcoatl Entry # 8 haha! Sorry for another Gummo ref but You know this one cranks the Mortal Combat theme and curls lil bundles of silverware in front of the mirror!
Draw Our Bi-Weekly Beast
This is our bread and butter! A new Beast is announced every two weeks. You draw said beast based off the descriptors or however you see fit. Once we have them all assembled we pick one who deserves a shirt, generally having very little to do with artistic talent!
Be a Guest Judge
It’s always more fun to have a judge from the outside world. Otherwise everything gets a lil predictable. So send a note to the submissions address if you want to try, or have something like minded to promote or if your just interested in the taste of power!
Draw Some Old Beasts
We used to lock down submissions for beasts after judgement, but in an effort to keep a regular flow of new drawings coming through, we’ve opened all of the once done beasts back up for new submissions, you wont’ win a contest, but if you draw 25 you earn a shirt!
Write Something Fun
I get it, regardless of the no talent required clause, not everyone feels comfortable drawing. That doesn’t mean you cant play a part. Leave fun comments supporting beasts or artists you like or write us a dirty limerick about a gnome from Nantucket. Just remember we’re all here for fun!
Our Most Recent Beasts