Here’s our champion from our latest battle the Lady Of The Lake! See it and all the other submissions here. Or if you’d rather get beast updates in your inbox! Sign up for our newish, somewhat regular, newsletter below!
- The Wooly Hen Entry # 6 Holy crap! That is one hell of a chicken! And such a solid pachyderm-esque look of sadness mixed with surprise in those lil beady eyes… but seriously, just imagine that smell that wafts from the combo of chicken, fur and ...
- The Wooly Hen Entry # 5 It’s funny these are exactly the kind of fluffy, countable before bed, kinda chickens I imagined when i first read the quote… but there’s something about this that makes me think of popcorn, which then makes me feel guilty… but ...
- The Wooly Hen Entry # 4 Would Eraserhead be a better movie with a chicken included in the title role? I Think there are a couple valid arguments that could be made to that point!… I’m just happy to see how freaking happy birds seem to ...
- The Wooly Hen Entry # 3 Oh man she looks enough like my third favorite muppet (the “hey wait for me guys” one) that I question whether its actually a giant hairy muppet in a wooly chicken disguise, in the hopes that wooly hens get more ...
- The Wooly Hen Entry # 2 Feel’s a lot like maybe this was subconsciously plagiarized from Gary Larson…What can I say, I had a lot of Far Side calendars growing up!
Draw Our Bi-Weekly Beast
This is our bread and butter! A new Beast is announced every two weeks. You draw said beast based off the descriptors or however you see fit. Once we have them all assembled we pick one who deserves a shirt, generally having very little to do with artistic talent!
Be a Guest Judge
It’s always more fun to have a judge from the outside world. Otherwise everything gets a lil predictable. So send a note to the submissions address if you want to try, or have something like minded to promote or if your just interested in the taste of power!
Draw Some Old Beasts
We used to lock down submissions for beasts after judgement, but in an effort to keep a regular flow of new drawings coming through, we’ve opened all of the once done beasts back up for new submissions, you wont’ win a contest, but if you draw 25 you earn a shirt!
Write Something Fun
I get it, regardless of the no talent required clause, not everyone feels comfortable drawing. That doesn’t mean you cant play a part. Leave fun comments supporting beasts or artists you like or write us a dirty limerick about a gnome from Nantucket. Just remember we’re all here for fun!
Our Most Recent Beasts