Here’s our champion from our latest battle Kitsune! See it and all the other submissions here. Or if you’d rather get beast updates in your inbox! Sign up for our newish, somewhat regular, newsletter below!
- Oggie The Giant Salamander Entry # 3 Yes! So unhealthy and such a good never ending haze of filth! You gotta assume this guys language is made up of a series of sad “uuhhg”s… And I have to say, the subtle yellow belly glow coming through, is ...
- Oggie The Giant Salamander Entry # 2 Seeing as you don’t see a whole lot of 3x scale yield sign and crossing gate-ars on ebay… Seems this big boy is a lil more resourceful than the radioactive cap might suggest!
- Oggie The Giant Salamander Entry # 1 Haha! Try and trick me all you want, but I know a picture of an angry mink with an old timey northern Pike taxidermy stuck on it’s head when I see it! Such great rage and some damn fine ...
- The Kitsune Drawing # 28 Yes! She’s back and drawing old beasts for her shirt… and this is one hell of a two legged puffball of a magical fox… plus it has that fantastic grainy quality of an old Black n white Sasquatch photo!
- The Turkey (2016) Entry # 21 Oh what fine rounded hatchwork you have mr turkey and dammit if that’s not my favorite type of comb… the one that looks like a waded up latex glove parked on your head… and might I remind you that the ...
Draw Our Bi-Weekly Beast
This is our bread and butter! A new Beast is announced every two weeks. You draw said beast based off the descriptors or however you see fit. Once we have them all assembled we pick one who deserves a shirt, generally having very little to do with artistic talent!
Be a Guest Judge
It’s always more fun to have a judge from the outside world. Otherwise everything gets a lil predictable. So send a note to the submissions address if you want to try, or have something like minded to promote or if your just interested in the taste of power!
Draw Some Old Beasts
We used to lock down submissions for beasts after judgement, but in an effort to keep a regular flow of new drawings coming through, we’ve opened all of the once done beasts back up for new submissions, you wont’ win a contest, but if you draw 25 you earn a shirt!
Write Something Fun
I get it, regardless of the no talent required clause, not everyone feels comfortable drawing. That doesn’t mean you cant play a part. Leave fun comments supporting beasts or artists you like or write us a dirty limerick about a gnome from Nantucket. Just remember we’re all here for fun!
Our Most Recent Beasts