Australia’s Adorably Named, Tusked and Clawed, Water Terror!
We’re sticking to the southern hemisphere again this round… but going way more murdery! Now australians are famed for their uncanny ability to give murderous things, absurdly adorable names. And the Bunyip is no exception. I mean I know what one is… and upon reading the word I immediately picture something like a bunny.. but you know… a lil smaller with oversized feet… And I’d be wrong… cause its some sort of horrific cross between a walrus, an alligator and hell… maybe a bear? And instead of hanging out looking cute. It lurks in inland waterways and kills and eats most anything it meets. Now because it pretty much kills everything it meets the distiguishing characteristics get a lil fuzzy, so let’s jump right into the descriptors!
- Lives in the lakes swamps and billabongs of australia
- has a large walrus-like head with many a tooth and tusk
- Has a powerful alligator-like body, maybe covered in hair, maybe scales
- has the hairy tail of a horse, or of a giant otter
- possesses long arms tipped with horrendous claws
- and we’re using this one as the grab bag cause it’s also rumored to have, horns, feathers, a dogs head or a ducks bill
That’s what you got! All I ask is you don’t try too hard and have fun with it! We’ll close off submissions for judgement midnight of Friday the 21st… As always, We’ll gather the judges council and pick one to win a shirt, so get your asses doodling!