The Lumberjack’s Mouse Eared and Inchworm Shaped, Tree Climbing Rodent with a Hankering for Fungi
You know I love me a lumberjack beast, so we’re keeping this short and sweet, to keep you from getting sidetracked with words!
- Frequents the woods of the northern Americas
- Head of chinchilla or similarly mouse eared rodent
- Body roughly the size of a dachshund (no not Datsun)
- Said to have claws and a pointed tail as sharp as a woodpecker’s beak
- Possesses amazingly soft fur (hence previous chinchilla reference)
- Uses its sharp claws and tail to anchor and long body to loco mote up trees like an inchworm
- Eats fungus that grows at the very top of dead branches of trees
That’s about it! Most of you know the routine, and those of you that don’t, well I bet you can figure it out!
Please send your submissions to
Please feel free to include your own caption or text with your entry, I may add a snippet here or there but I’ll try to stay true to your original intent. On your marks, get set, draw!